Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fitness Journal: Day 8-12

Unfortunately our modem got fried in a power outage so we were without internet for a few days. How did we ever survivie. During my time without internet, I continued with my BBL workout schedule only taking my scheduled one day off.

Exercise:
I've amped up my workouts attempting to go up a level and adding 5 pound weights. I hope to add the ankle weights next week.

Diet:
One of my issues with healthy diet is that I tend to go to extreems. Iif I'm not dieting, I allow myself to eat pretty much whatever I want. If I'm be diet conscious or dieting, I'm very strict and at times don't eat enough. I've been noticing in my workouts that I haven't had enough energy. So I'm working on letting myself eat more so that I have enough endurance to do my workouts properly and to prevent my body from going into starvation mode.


Body/Mind:
Ok here it is. I weighed myself on Monday, so not good 127lbs. I've only ever weighed that much due to pregnancy. I guess this is what happens when you decide to make chocolate chip cookies every day for two months. My good weight is usually 110-117lbs max. So I'm 10lbs over my normal max weight. I have alot of work to do and have been doing well at sticking to it. In terms of my mind I've been feeling somewhat discouraged, but I think that has to do with not taking enough calories. Currently I'm attempting to stay around 1200 calories, I've been having a hard time making myself eat that much. However, I'm attempting to add some healthy snacks. I'm going to attempt to take photos with directions of a few of my meal plans.

I'm super tired from my 2 hour workout today so I'm calling it a night!

-Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment