Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fitness Journal: Day 6

Exercise: 
Completed Bum Bum workout this morning. Felt in need of some hardcore cardio. I didn't eat anything before I did it, and really noticed a lack in energy and precision in my movements. (Note to self, take in small amount of smoothie/protein beforehand).

Diet:
Had green goddess smoothie as per usual for breakfast, with lunch, and for snack. Made detox lentil soup for lunch, planning on having small portion for dinner with veggies. Also drinking 4-6 lg bottles of water and 3-4 cups of detox tea.


Mind/Body:
I want to understand my body better in hopes of making the required changes to my fitness and lifestyle, so that I may achieve maximum results; as well as address my workout/quit cycle. I talked to a good friend about it today as I was preparing all my healthy food; peeling beets (a cumbersome process), cutting up fruit and freezing it for smoothies etc. I asked her why she thought it was so hard for me to stick with it. Her reply, "because its so much work." Point well made but the work reaps so many benefits. So why is it so hard to stick with it when you know you feel better on every level?

Last night I was doing research about real people's results with Brazil Butt Lift and found the link below. I was so motivated by this women's fitness journey; and by seeing what she accomplished in a year of sticking to it!
Amazing Beachbody workout results!

No comments:

Post a Comment