Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fitness Journal: Day 3

Exercise:
Completed day 3 of Brazil Butt Lift, Bum Bum. I feel amazing! It gets your heart rate up so high! I'm on an endorphin high!

Diet:
Ate healthy all day yesterday. However, I went out on a girls night and indulged in one glass of wine and a small portion of a cheese platter. I'm drinking the Green Goddess smoothies for breakfast and lunch with added protein powder and snacks, as well as Yogi brand detox tea. 

Mind/Body: 
Why do I stop working out? The feeling is amazing, it always feels worth it no matter how much I don't want to do it. I'd like to use this fitness journal to finally figure out the vicious cycle I get into...all guns blazing healthy, healthy, healthy for a couple of months and then I get burnt out etc. and stop. (And by stop I mean, eat whatever I want and be lazy). I think I have some self discipline issues that I need to work out...Will keep you posted.


-Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment