Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fitness Journal: Day 7

Exercise: 
Since researching my body type (mesomorph), I really want to do as much cardio as possible to blast fat! So I just completed the Slim in 6 "Burn it up" workout. It's the last phase of Debbie Siebers 3 part workout plan....and WOW! It kicks your butt literally. I'm still doing BBL, I just want to add an assorted variety of cardio with it for max fat burn. I'm following the classical workout plan with BBL and will still do the Sculpt video tonight. (I really want to go to a Bikram Yoga Class in the next few days...maybe I can convince Jeremy for date night...or a few select friends that would go with me, you know who you are)!

Diet:
Still doing the Green Goddess + protein every day, for breakfast and with lunch. I'm following Gwyneth Platrow's Detox Recipe Blog, she has some really amazing recipes etc. that I plan on adding to my families diet. (I'm sure Jeremy will love it lol). I think I'm going to make her detox chicken with brown rice and zucchini for dinner.

Body/ Mind: 
Ok wow!! My body and mind feel FABULOUS!!! I think my biggest issue is concurring my mind. We are getting there! For motivation purposes I encourage you to look up your body type to find out what exercise/diet plan is best for you! What's your body type?


Have a wonderful day friends!

-Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment